Sheet metal fabrication enables engineers and companies to do rapid functional prototyping with flat metal in low volume or mass production without tooling, molding, or MOQ.
It’s the fastest way to bring the concept to reality, the fastest turnaround time could be within 1 day!
The materials which are mostly used for sheet metal manufacturing are carbon steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminum alloy, etc.
The production processes involved in a sheet metal fabrication can be categorized in two:
- No tooling or mold needed, lower precision and production efficiency: laser cutting, sheet bending, waterjet cutting, welding,
- Tooling or mold needed, higher precision and production efficiency: die casting, stamping, etc.
Sheet metal fabrication mainly serves industries or products like medical equipment, electronics, telecom, bank, new energy, etc.
we produce from simple cutting and bending to complex precision parts, our most competitive pricing and full service support are just the start.
1. Smooth cutting edges for material thickness from 0.5mm(0 ¹/₆₄ inch) to 25mm(1 inch)
2. Precise hole positioning
3. 100% compliant with the drawings
4. Right materials with required thickness